Use the functionality of the Smart Phone for simple and efficient documentation – from anywhere and without rework.
Smart Phone Report-App
Reporting, documentation and applications via smartphone
The advasco smartphone report app supports you with reporting, documentation and application procedures. Whether at home or on the road: individually designed forms help you to complete your tasks quickly, conveniently and accurately with just one mobile device. There is no need for rework on the PC.
You take a photo with your smartphone, enter your texts into the predefined form using voice recognition. If required, you can add diagnostic data or simply scan the product code. The exact location and time (GPS coordinates, date, time) are automatically included.
Depending on your needs, you can output the collected data as a PDF, share it with other contacts or send it. With the system’s documentation history, you have an overview of all processes.
Special system features:
- Available for IOS and Android
- Barcode scan
- Photos or videos of the damage attachable – with mark function in the photo
- Text (also with speech recognition) or voice recording
- Signature / signature of the damage report
- Digital signature (optional)
- PDF export
- Also works offline
- Synchronization (e-mail, Ticket System)
- Interfaces (REST, SOAP)
- Time Savings
- Convenient, complete and traceable documentation
- Timely on-site documentation
- Saves time-consuming rework
Example procedure in the event of a damage report
Smart Phone Report-App – the concept
Just like our Smart Phone Ticket app, the advasco Smart Phone report app is available for both IOS and Android. As a pure B2B app, however, it remains hidden from the public. This app cannot be found in an app store.
The use of the app to transmit sensitive data is another feature of our product due to the SSL encryption used for transmission and the optional digital signature to mark the authenticity of the report.
Various areas of application for the Report app
We customize the smartphone report app individually for you. The areas of application are accordingly diverse:
- Documentation of damage, e.g. packing damage, insurance damage
- Preparation of reports, e.g. as an expert witness
- Documentation and work planning, e.g. in road and highway maintenance depots, municipal operations or forestry operations
- System for submitting receipts, e.g. travel expense reports, reimbursement of medical bills to health insurance companies
- Recording of working time; the employee away from home sends his work report with hours recording to the employer at the push of a button
- Use in mapping, e.g. biotope mapping
- Emergency physician / paramedic quickly and safely transmits the extent of the injury from the accident site to the hospital
Would you like an overview of our IT solutions
or further information?
IT solutions at a glance Contact us