Clear language results in clear understanding. The technical field in particular requires professional translations as well as the optimal creation and editing of service bulletins.
Communicate technology: advasco editorial team
The advasco editorial team knows the requirements of technical documentation. We “transport” technical content so that it comes across clearly to the user. The texts are translation-friendly, comprehensible and designed to suit the target group.
For international use, our translators localize documents into local languages. For uploading to the portal, we determine the metadata and maintain it in the database, even for existing documentation.
- Modular documents for use in documents of other series
- Interfaces for metadata import directly into the portal
- Low effort for the output of language variants
XML bulletin editing
We create service bulletins in XML technology:
- EOne-time effort for text and layout of a multilingual bulletin
- Cost-effective translation e.g. with Trados
- Low effort to create the country variants PDFs
- Editor cannot influence/change layout (corporate identity)
Easy revision creation (simple replacement of an image, because it exists only once for all languages)
This is how it works
In an XML document, image files, text, and formatting are separated.
The translation agency simply receives the text file and returns the text in the target languages.
Identically formatted PDF bulletins in all languages
The XML editor merges images and text file and outputs identically formatted bulletins in the desired variants and languages.
Are you interested in further IT services or
would you like more information?
IT services at a glance Contact us